Offer a desktop reference with perforated solid chips; built-in individual storage for organizing loose color chips and removable, ring-bound pages, all printed on coated and uncoated paper stock. This shareable, versatile color reference is ideal for palette building, sharing with teams, approvals, color inspiration, color communication, and quality control.
Meet the experts and solve your most challenging jobs. Experience a live one-on-one demo tailored for you with our Application Engineers.
• Four total guides and books
• Set demonstrates the effects of solid printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
• 2161 solid colours with ink formulations
• Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
• All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognized for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• Individual book size: 10-1/4 x 8-5/8"
• Mailer Dimensions: 10-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 5-1/2"